Pages

25 August 2016

Things Are Starting to Come Together... Kind Of

via freeimages.com
As my move draws closer and closer, it begins to feel more and more real, to the point where my anxiety is at an all time high even though things are starting to kind of come together. (Basically, I go through my days feeling like I've just taken 8 shots of espresso.)

I don't really have anything permanent lined up yet, which I suppose is where the anxious feeling comes from. But I do have some job interviews and apartment viewings set up (finally!) and thanks to airbnb I at least have a couch to crash on until 15 September, which buys me a little bit of time to find an apartment.

My last day at my beloved California job is next Wednesday, 31 Aug. My bookshelf is becoming more and more empty as friends claim and take all the books I cannot bring with me. And this move feels more and more real by the second.

Now if only I could get my brain to calm the hell down.

-Nym-

No comments:

Post a Comment