Pages

24 June 2016

New Flight Date!

Wheeeeeee
 I'm unable to remember where I've said what (did I say this on this blog? Was it just on facebook and/or tumblr? Fuck if I know.) but by now at least some of you know I did have to push my flight back for a variety of reasons. (Not least of which being that I would prefer to work the entire summer before I leave.)

Well, now I have the new flight date! 8 September - three days after the anniversary of Sarah Winchester's death - I'll be flying out of the San Jose airport mid-morning. I have one layover in Los Angeles, which is an airport I've been to once before when I was much younger so I don't remember much about it but it can't be any worse than the time I got completely lost at the Salt Lake City airport...

My final day of work will thus be on 31 August and I can grab my paycheck for August a couple of days before I leave, which is nice. I do arrive in New York after sundown which is... not so nice, but it is what it is, and it's still not that late. Hopefully I can arrange for someone to pick me up, even if it is just an Uber/Lyft driver.

It's exciting, right?
-Nym-

No comments:

Post a Comment