Pages

16 June 2016

I Took An Adventure Yesterday

This is a very photo-heavy post beneath the cut. Just warning you.

I've been compiling a list of the most beautiful places in Santa Clara County - I'm picking places that are buildings or formal/manicured gardens, not natural beauty (though there's certainly a lot of that around here; I just want the list to be manageable). I'm also not including restaurants or shops.

And yesterday, I got the opportunity to visit three of the places on my list.


The San Jose Municipal Rose Garden, the Center for Spiritual Enlightenment, and Mission Santa Clara. While I did visit them on crutches (and thus I could not walk the labyrinth at the CSE) I got a lot of photos...



Click on any one of these to get a closer look!

The Rose Garden:




































The Centre for Spiritual Enlightenment:






Mission Santa Clara:













And for the curious, if anyone wants the entire list so far, in alphabetical order and with links to learn more about each place...
(*=places I would like to visit before I leave California)

~N~

No comments:

Post a Comment