Pages

21 February 2016

5 Things I Will and Won't Miss About San Jose



This post is not an entirely serious post.


 5 Things I Will Miss About San Jose...

  1.  My cat Momo
  2. My beloved job at the Winchester Mystery House
  3. The weather
  4. My friends
  5. Not Having to pay rent!

...and 5 Things I Won't!
  1. My cat tipping over my garbage can and waking me up at 2 AM
  2. Dealing with tourists at my job who clearly aren't interested in the history and only came because some guide book told them to
  3. Freezing cold in the morning, sweltering hot in the afternoon
  4. Not being able to see my friends because of my busy schedule (In New York I can blame it on the distance!)
  5. Having to live under my mother's iron fist because "You don't pay rent so you have to follow my rules!"


-Nym-

No comments:

Post a Comment