Pages

31 August 2018

I'M GONNA BE AN AUNT!

I didn't post this in my last entry because I didn't want anyone ruining the surprise for my sister, who didn't know I was coming back to California - but last weekend I attended my sister's baby shower!


I'M GONNA BE AN AUNTIE!!!

She's having a bouncy baby boy (by which I mean the baby will be amab; idk how it's gonna end up identifying as an adult) and I could not be more excited. Honestly, I think I'm more excited to be an aunt than I would be to be a parent - I get to do all the fun parts and then if the baby shits or cries I can hand it back to my sister. Also I cannot wait until this kid is old enough to visit me in NYC, so I can take them places like Coney Island, the Children's Museum of Manhattan, and the Sea Glass Carousel!

And you just know that as soon as he is born I will be posting baby photos!

Congratulations to my beautiful sister. May she and her baby have nothing but happiness together.

-Nym-

No comments:

Post a Comment