Pages

26 May 2016

What's Going On In My Life Right Now

As I'm in the midst of graduation fervour (I graduated college! My brother graduated high school!) I haven't quite had the time to do up a nice, long, well-planned blog entry. But just in case any one of you is wondering what else is going on, here is a short list:
  • Memorial Day weekend is always a busy weekend at the Winchester Mystery House, and with the recent announcement regarding the movie, we don't expect that to change. But this weekend's business will be helped by the fact that Sarah is home for the summer and just got hired to work with me!
  • I have begun inventorying all my stuff so I can later cull it. Once I start listing my extensive Transformers collection on eBay, I may post a link here in case anyone wants some vintage Autobot action. (I went through a huge Transformers phase as a teenager. Don't ask.)
  • Currently reading: the Ron Chernow biography of Alexander Hamilton, which I've wanted to read for two years now and so far it does not disappoint.
  • Planning future blog entries, such as "The Historical Dinner Party", one on my not-terribly-recent trip to Ainsley House, and possibly one on the Jersey Devil
  • At some point I need to get my flight changed to a later date
  • I'm also planning a three-day trip to San Francisco in early July, to say good bye to some of my favourite places in that city.
 Hopefully things calm down soon!
~N~

No comments:

Post a Comment