Pages

20 January 2016

I Bought My Plane Ticket Today

Even though I've been planning and saving for this move for months, even though Sarah and I talked about this when she recently visited California, it took actually spending the ~$160 for this move to seem real.

Now I have a date on my big move.

On 26 July - a Tuesday, three days after my last day at my beloved job (which I will miss but these sacrifices must be made) - I'm going to have to wake up suuuuper early (my flight is at 6:15 AM!!!) and get my stepdad to haul me and my stuff to the airport before work.

There's a layover at 9 AM in Salt Lake City, Utah. I'll get breakfast then. I've been to the SLC airport before and found it confusing, but I'll have enough time to get something quick.

And then, shortly before 6 PM, I'll arrive at JFK airport in New York City.

It's actually happening. I'm actually doing this.

I'm in shock.

~n~

No comments:

Post a Comment