Pages

05 June 2018

It's JUNE

And you know what that means?


IT'S PRIDE MONTH BITCHES.

I've got some exciting things coming up this month! I am going to a couple LGBT events in honour of Pride - not to the giant parade itself (I don't like crowds and the blatant capitalism of the event makes me a bit uncomfortable tbh) but there are a couple lesbian events I'm attending, and Sarah and I are also thinking of hosting a pride potluck picnic in Prospect Park. (How's that for alliteration?)

I'm also thinking of confessing my feelings to the girl I like. Even if she doesn't return them, even if chances are that we only will ever be friends, part of me still wants to tell her just in case I do have a chance. (I don't think that I do though...) Knowing me, though, I honestly bet that I'm gonna chicken out... She's probably not looking for a relationship right now anyway...

At the end of the month, I will be returning to California for a week for my high school reunion, my 28th birthday (which I'm gonna spend in San Francisco), and my GRE! That's gonna be EXCITING!

And, well, that's what's going on in my life lately. So look forward to lots of great entries this summer - about pride, about my California adventures, about what happens if by some miracle I don't chicken out in confessing to this girl...

And happy pride to all my LGBT+ friends!
-Nym

2 comments:

  1. Happy Pride Month!!! You should confess, best of luck with it! <3 <3 <3

    -Eliza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Part of me wants to but she’s hard to read so I have no idea how she feels and I’m afraid of ruining everything. She’s probably out of my league but I’m also tired of keeping it to myself. So I just don’t know. But thank you for the well-wishes, I appreciate it <3

      Delete